Phonak: “Life is On”
Paradise is built on the new PRISM chip, and adds the following great new features:
- Increased Bluetooth Connectivity: connect hearing aids simultaneously to 2 bluetooth devices, and up to 8 bluetooth connections.
- Adaptive Phonak Digital (APD) 2.0 fitting formula: designed to balance audibility, loudness and sound quality.
- Speech Enhancer: designed to boost soft speech at a distance in quiet situations.
- Dynamic Noise Cancellation: automatically reduces background noise around you so that it is easier to hear the speech in front of you.
- Tap Control: this feature allows you to answer and end phone calls from your smartphone and pause and resume streaming from your connected devices. It also gives you easy access to voice assistant applications.
- Motion Sensor Hearing: detects whether you are standing or moving and adjusts the microphones to optimize your ability to hear speech.
The Paradise platform continues to use Phonak’s Autosense technology.
Developed with artificial intelligence, AutoSense OS 4.0 is the perfect orchestration of features for the ideal personalized experience in any sound environment. This operating system allows the hearing aid to sense what environment it is in and automatically switch the settings to maximize hearing and comfort.
Make an appointment to speak with an Audiologist about the Phonak Audéo Paradise.