Hearing aids keep getting smaller, and better. I love technology. I love how it constantly gets better and small steps each time equal large movements forward.
I also love the advantage we have of being an independent hearing clinic how we can offer all the newest products to our clients.
The newest thing announced today…
Medical Grade Titanium Hearing Aids.
Why is this important to you?
- Smaller hearing aids that fit deeper into the ear canal. Titanium allows the shell of the hearing aid to be as thick as a dollar.
- This means less room for shell material means more space for venting and components
- Better hypoallergenic material. Having something sit millimeters from your eardrum in a part of your body with sensitive skin can mean itching and irritation at times. Medical grade titanium promises to solve these issues.
- Longer lasting. Using material that is stronger will naturally protect the components inside
- 15x stronger than the existing acrylic material. This means dropped hearing aids or cracks will no longer be an issue.
The anticipated launch date of this product is April 3, 2017.