December 30, 2015 -- Erin Wright
I wanted to share with you one of the hallmark’s of our company’s business philosophy.
What practicing in integrity means to us is that everything we do, is done in the best interest of our patient. This means the following:
1. Your hearing test, or Audiogram, is comprehensive in every sense. We dig deep into the Auditory pathway not only to test peripheral hearing, but to assess Auditory Processing, Tinnitus, middle ear function including tympanic membrane health, eustation tube function and acoustic reflex testing. Inner ear evaluation including assessing for the possibility of acoustic nerve tumours. We do not cut corners and give you and your family doctor a full picture of your ear health. We can accomplish this because the professional who will do your hearing assessment is an experienced Audiologist. Audiologists are the professionals who are most qualified to assess hearing sensitivity. Why trust your hearing to anyone else? Practicing in Integrity is why the only people who are hired to work in our business are certified Audiologists.
2. Should you require hearing aids, our Audiologists determine your unique needs and recommend the product suited best to your lifestyle, needs for cosmetics, need for connectivity to other devices, and requirements for dexterity. We are unique in that we truly use and offer any hearing aid that is available in the marketplace. We can do this in integrity because we are independent from any hearing aid manufacturer.
3. We work with your budget to ensure that the costs associated with hearing health are understood completely as well as very competitive in the community. We can do this with integrity because we know and check our pricing regularly comparing to our competition and we are often $200 -$800 less expensive that other hearing companies in Victoria, BC.
4. We provide years of free aftercare. We will recheck your hearing periodically, clean and check your hearing aids every few months, we provide free batteries in many cases and free supplies in all cases. This means anything you need to keep the aids clean and working are no extra charge to you for the lifetime of your hearing aids. If you have used hearing aids before you will know that you develop a long term relationship with your Audiologist just like the one you have with your dentist or family doctor. We can do this with integrity because we stand by every product we sell.
5. We are reliable. We have 3 Audiologists on staff so there will always be a professional available for you when you need us. Holidays, Christmas, illness won’t stop us from having someone to be there for you. We open early and close late to accommodate your schedule.
Practicing in Integrity is why I believe we have such an amazing reputation as the place to get hearing aids in Victoria, BC.